Re: (ET) How NOT to check your batteries...

That does help; I like Wikipedia articles--they always tend to get right
to the
point.  Also, I caught wind of an episode of "How It's Made" that shows
Deep
Cycle Batteries being made.

A repeat will air again on 8/13 at 12:30pm EDT on the Discovery Channel
(check
local listings).  I haven't seen it yet, but it's supposed to be about
"Deep
Cycle Batteries, Tins, Optical Lenses" (despite Discovery.com's misprint
of
"battery tins" :-)

Everyone learns differently.  For me, a visual documentary on how it's put
together will help greatly towards understanding.

--
Jeremy Gagliardi
E20

edu>