-----Original Message-----
From: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu
[mailto:elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu] On Behalf Of Perry Cain
Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2007 1:56 PM
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: (ET) Tired of lead acid batteries

I have been buying the cheapo Sams Club golf cart batteries.  They just
don't last.  2 yrs, and I've had to replace a few.  Also, lead acid just
seems so old fashioned.

So no major problems, but looking for an alternative.

It looks like the bb600's might be of interest.  But not for $1000.

Thanks for the input all.

Perry Cain
perry suppleye com