(ET) E14 motor

Hey...you guys know what JB Weld is made of...your right STEEL...you know what steel an magnets do...I had FUN today reglueing the loose section in my E14 motor...I've seen some good looking flux patterns BUT these where great..least they stayed in the slot the section when in...TILL I put the section in THEN it went every where..mostly to the center of the feild..the middle of the motor..fun  fun  fun, but shes there now, just need to let it setup, thanks for all the input

Jerry NW Ohio