(ET) Motor rebuilds

Hello all,
I have two motors I would like rebuilt, and haven't had any luck doing them
myself.  Tom Kuffa did a nice job on a couple of motors for me a year or
two
ago, but his email doesn't appear to work anymore - are you still here,
Tom?
I have the motor part of the hedge trimmer/drill tool (can't remember the
name or part number) taken apart on my bench ("I'm just going to clean out
the cobwebs and put it back together!") which I can't get to work when I do
try to reassemble.  I also have a large-can mower motor which I would like
rebuilt.
I have a couple extra motors I can use as partial trade.  Can anyone do
this
for me, and/or is Tom still on the list?
Thanks everyone for all the great information on this list.
Doug McCorkle
AllTraxed E15HA