Re: (ET) E14 Motor

liquid nails, won't work. It will soften and release when heated and over
time will become brittle and break. Neither, is a good scenario.

JB-Weld is probably your easiest solution. There are many different
package option for JB-Weld, but it's all the same formula, just in
different packages for marketing purposes.

Or, any good two part epoxy, as was already mentioned; which JB-Weld is.

--
Stay Charged!
Hump