(ET) Mower Motor Reinforcing Flange

Mike wrote that my motor shafts may be bent and the blades seriously out of balance. It is good to hear from you Mike. You gave me good information several years ago. Your engineering experience reaches over my head quickly. The attached photo reveals a spotless environment that is wonderful. The totally clean armature and indicator setup is a sight for sore eyes. Mike you do not want my junk to spoil your environment. Thanks anyway. The shafts are not bent beyond use based on our crude setup to check them although there in imbalance in each motor which may be caused by bearing wear, accumulated brush dust and irregularities in the winding adhesives, and insulation paper. These old motors have performed well over the years. Please read my message to Ralph Vogan to get a better picture of this.