Re: (ET) Charging push mowers

Judging by past experience with same brand battery weedwackers they are
not smart at all.  Just barely sufficient to do the job.   Yes, you would
want to monitor both at timed intervals for a good look at any curve you
want to plot. (sidenote:  My 48V Escooter really don't have a curve,  it
goes full bore, dropping very little until E reaches bout 54 then
suddenly drops to a milliamp charge which turns on a green light, then
declines from there.  Found that it's important for full range of the
scoot to let it run in the green (finish charge) for several hours.

As for how often, the more points you got the better the curve.  I'd do
it on the half hr giiven a pretty dead battery to start with.  But would
excercise the batt  several times by use to 'wake it up' before starting
any documentation. If she's been sitting a good while unused,  your curve
would not be typical.

Dave
Weymouth MA