Re: (ET) Loon Solar Boat Story in Toronto Star

Great story - good luck, we are rooting for you!

Actually EV-Motocross bikes are available and are competitive. There was a story a few months ago where one almost won a meet, but had some mechanical (non-electric related) failure. I just sold my original (to me) E12S to a local guy who sells various EV sports stuff:

http://lepowersports.net/default.html

- SteveS

Joel Parks wrote:
Monty, that's great news! Congratulations on the deal and the coverage.
Next: ev-snow mobiles, ev-jetskis, and ev-motocross bikes (I know, fantasy)

Joel