(ET) John Deere 90 Charger Help

Hi. I have a John Deere 90 that I need help with the charger. Actually, it's the rectifier for the charger that I need. Corrosion ate through one of the terminals for the rectifier which now makes it useless. I believe it is a full wave rectifier. It is a single round rectifier enclosed in metal and pressed into the heat sink. It looks much like one of the original rectifiers for the GE tractors except there is only one rectifier instead of two half waves, and it is larger in diameter than the GE rectifiers. I doubt I could locate an original one to replace it with so what I need to know is what type of rectifier could I use to replace it? What amperage or wattage rating would it have to have to handle the charging current? Could I just get four large diodes and build my own full wave rectifier? I believe everything else on the charger is usable. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated!

Ron
Wheel Horse B-145
New Idea EGT 200
John Deere 90