(ET) JD 90 Charger

Thanks for the info from Neil, Dave, and Jerry. The rectifier is a bridge rectifier. It has the two AC leads from the transformer and two DC leads to the circuit board. When I get a chance to print and scan them, I made an AutoCad drawing of both sides of the circuit board and componets. I also made a drawing of how the board is connected to the timer, rectifier, light, etc. I have not been able to identify all of the components on the board so maybe someone will be able to help. I will try to post those soon.
Again, thanks to everyone who has helped.
Ron