-----Original Message-----
From: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu
[mailto:elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu] On Behalf Of Neil Dennis
Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2007 9:15 AM
To: et
Subject: (ET) snow

Thought I'd issue an invitation to all you wanna-be snowthrowers, come
on up and join the fun.  (;-')  Another 3 ft in the drive (about 150 ft
long) and probably pretty wind packed.  Lotta plowing - and right now
the temp is about zero f.

Good thing is I really don't need to get out so can do a bit at a time.

wombat