(ET) Snow again

More snow here at Boo Manor, about 4-5 inches of heavy wet stuff. Once again the Elec-trak did a fine job; I noticed that it was pulling over 240 amps going up hill in L with the blower loaded with soupy snow. The thing is a tank.

Also didn't clog the spout at all. Only way I could was to shift to LL and blow too slowly. Once going up the hill it stopped, but I kept going and it spit everything out the chute by itself. The one time I did clog it there the snow slid right out of the chute by itself.

Moral: POR in the chute really does it.

Chris