Re: (ET) Snow again

Been puttin off some paint and resurface work on these lectracks and with
your success story with that slush,  will wind up with POR on the whole
blower and  on the other tractor's plow blade too this summer. Thanks.
BTW,  snowblowing success with these single stage blowers depends heavily
on ground speed matched to the type of snow you get and keeping the rotor
speed up enough not to slow the outgoing load enough to allow a clog.
both 'too much'  and 'not enough' snow load will clog it.  'Not enough'
puts a chill wind up the chute and wet snow will freeze in there before
it gets out.  As with any tool, experience will make it work better.  Am
happy with mine (although haven't used her this yr) except I gotta wax
the chute a couple times a yr.  I expect the better surface and  POR
finish to not need the waxing.

Happy etrackin (is there any other kind?)

Dave
Weymouth MA