-----Original Message-----
From: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu
[mailto:elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu]On Behalf Of
Jeremy Gagliardi com
Sent: Saturday, February 17, 2007 9:06 AM
To: Elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: Re: (ET) Dismal failure

As much as people say it was nasty, it was really only nasty for the
shovelers,
pushers and light duty snow throwers.  My neighbor's metal blade snow
thrower
did the job in half an hour without struggling.  It made a lot of noise,
but
boy did it ever get the job done.  My wife and I were chiseling with a sod
shovel then picking it up with a snow shovel.

Regarding my dozer blade, it no longer has a wear blade on it.  It's fully
worn.  Not knowing where to get a new part, I haven't.