(ET) desulfator

Tnx, Dave, for the story (;-')  Interesting, like you say, I knew that.

First, gotta find a $20 charger that doesn't cut off at too low a voltage, cheapies don't usually do that. I do equalization on both my e-jobs, usually with a 12 volt charger, until they "come up". Anyway, I can build a desulfator bor about 10 to 20 bucks, maybe do some testing. Problem is the e-trak don't have enough capacity to till the garden anymore, batts are about 10 yrs old so i probably should buy new anyway.

Life makes for interesting times, wombat