From: Eric Adams
Sent: Tuesday, January 09, 2007 12:16 PM
Subject: (ET) Alltrax vendor?

So... my E-15 has quit... again. I know that it is just a contact or switch or a relay, but I'm strongly thinking about doing the controller update. I read about the 4QD, and the engineer in me loves the idea of doing myself and building a seperate field-weakening method, but I don't have the time right now so I think that the other option is the Alltrax...

Does anybody have suggestions for who to buy the Alltrax from? (or who _not_ to buy from)

(The only site that I have looked at is evparts.com, and I was suprised by the price...(!) )