Re: (ET) Alltrax vendor?

I tried shopping around for mine and no one carries the ET version we need except direct from Alltrax. I tried contacting some of the cheaper golf cart suppliers hoping to get a good price and they couldn't get it. I bought mine direct from Steve Richardson at Alltrax via credit card. I can't remember the price I paid but Steve said it was going up shortly.

Jeff Tickner
Technical Support
603-924-8818, Ext 536
SoftLanding Systems

Eric Adams <airicadams yahoo com>
Sent by: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu

01/09/2007 01:19 PM

ET mailing list <elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu>
cc
Subject
(ET) Alltrax vendor?

So... my E-15 has quit... again. I know that it is just a contact or switch or a relay, but I'm strongly thinking about doing the controller update. I read about the 4QD, and the engineer in me loves the idea of doing myself and building a seperate field-weakening method, but I don't have the time right now so I think that the other option is the Alltrax...

Does anybody have suggestions for who to buy the Alltrax from? (or who _not_ to buy from)

(The only site that I have looked at is evparts.com, and I was suprised by the price...(!) )