Re: (ET) kill a watt

David C Robie wrote:
Just recieved my kill a watt this aft mail from Suprmediastore at the
discount price.  Fastest service I ever got from a mail order and
figuring it's the Christmas rush and 3,000 miles away, it knocked me
over.
I just got mine from the same source and was impressed with wheir service also.
I like the 'reset all functions to zero' when you unplug it.  Prevents
adding on to a previous kwh count unless you mean to.
I was planning on tracking my Landis on time for a week.  The problem is the reset feature.  We had a power interuption of about 1/2 a second and it resets itself.  This happens a lot around here.  Second it keeps a running time even when the Landis is off, so I don't know the total time it ran in a week.

Ralph Vogan
ralphgv talkamerica net