Re: (ET) Battery Question

YAH on Chinese test equipment too.  And cheap enough to throw away if you

inadvertantly run it over with a 1000 lb Etractor.

As to 'exact:   Again, don't worry about the 2nd number after the decimal
too much.  No precision in matching is necessary to get your lawn done.
As long as they are in the same ballpark they are fine.  (and yours match
up a heck of a lot better then mine after equalizing  which is a mixed
pack of varying ages and previous use and I stll get all my work done on
one charge - if I charge (most charging here is solar).

Dave
Weymouth MA