Re: (ET) Battery Question

The Trojan Battery recommendations are helpful and I thank you. The local battery dealer replaced the old Trojans with CR-225 Crown batteries which is not equal to the T-105s, but may be acceptable for my limited use. My charger may not reach 46.5 volts with the new CR-225s, or the CR-225s may not accept the same equalization voltage either. The timer is set for 10 hours and the voltage is being read every 30 minutes. Hopefully the batteries will become equalized today.