(ET) Need a bottom mount steering bracket for E-10

Hey all,

I'm still working on that nightmare E-10.

Got the new batteries, the refurbished motor is installed and running fine and the charger is working again with a Landis controller.

But I noticed the steering has alot of slop in it and sure enough the bottom mount steering bracket is sheered in half and what's left is rusted and twisted apart.

I need another one if anyone has any leads on these.

The bracket needs to go in before the charger is reinstalled so the project is on stand still till that gets fixed.

Other bad news is my personal E-8 won't start. I have new batteries for it but it has been starting intermittently the past couple weeks and now it won't turn on at all.

This happened over the spring and I thought I narrowed it down to the clutch switch which I just bypassed. I suspect the circuit breaker in the motor or the "L" contactor but haven't had much time to diagnose the problem. Any thoughts would be helpful. The blade motors will turn on after I turn the keyswitch on and flick on the switch for the blades but the drive motor just will not turn on at all. When the motor does turn on it sounds fine so I think the motor itself is fine.

Thanks

Chip Gribben