Re: (ET) I had a sad thing happen to my E-15 this weekend...

Leftover halloween vandals?  Anyone who knew these tractors wouldn't bust
a card. I'd put her together again so she looked good and set her out
again, but with a model T Ford buzz coil running in her and a chain from
the coil HT termnal  dragging on the ground so anyone who touched her
would get one heck of an electric shock.  Did that to my car many years
back with a switch under the dash - and a switch also in the grille I
could turn on or shut it off with a wooden stick to get in her. I could
make her 'hot' any time I wanted and had a lot of fun with the darned
thing.  Knocked one of the neighborhood so called tough guys right into a
greasy mud puddle with it, never had any problems with that bunch again.
And it's kinda rough on dogs who want to lift a leg on a tire or
something. They go away yelping.

Dave
Weymouth MA