(ET) I had a sad thing happen to my E-15 this weekend...

It stopped working after I pulled it out of my shed, and so I left it under a tarp for the night until I could come out in daylight and troubleshoot it. Unfortunately, this was up by a sort of busy road.

Well, over the night, maybe because the the tarp blew off and it looked like it was being offered as scrap, or maybe because someone just wanted to steal some Elec-Trak parts, or maybe just for the sake of being mean, someone stole the tarp, the Lester charger that was with it, and then ripped out a bunch of the guts. I mean, it was weird: why break a Card 1 and take most, but not all, of the shattered remains of it? (There were *no* parts lying around that I could find! Tidy vandalism, if it was vandalism.) And "they" tried like hell to get that whole sheet-metal part that Card 1, the two relays, the resistor card, etc., are mnounted to, but GE assembly is pretty tough. Despite twisting and twisting and twisting and bending part of the body sheet metal as they prised, it stayed.

Bummer.

It may be time to put an Alltrax in it. At least I have a semi-reliable E-20 to move the thrower to.

If any of you near Sudbury, MA, is offered free, well-used ET relays or other broken controller bits, tell the offerer that they are lower than snakes' bellies in wagon ruts.

-Max