Re: (ET) 48v electrac

the consensus seems to be, a 48v electrak is doable IF
i use a DC-DC converter to drop the pack from 48 to
36v or it fries.
I do have a 36v ALtrax I have not installed yet, but
My second set of PV panels are 24v each and it would
be nice to use the electrak as a spare bank for power
outages but i really don't like messing with stuff
that works and killing it, ie if it works, dont mess
with it