Re: (ET) 48v electrac

Why?  You would need to carry 2 more batteries.  They do fine on 36,
satisfy all who own them.   You would be powering not only the 30+ yr old
motor, but a bunch of 30+ year old relay coils (which tend to fry anyway
due to aging) with an overvoltage meaning higher current also. Same with
the powered accessories and the winch.

Stick to the script in this category anyway.  Your tractor witl thank
you.

Dave
Weymouth MA