Re: (ET) Front edge of mower deck bends inward

Sounds as if your whole deck, all the metal has rusted thinner from
staying on wet ground outdoors without being painted to protect it.
Bending is not normal on these decks they were built stronger than
regular gas tractor decks  when new. Yes, you could reinforce it but
afterwards, clean the inside good and protect it.  Several good ways some
people, after rust priming, are using pickup truck bed liner.  Others are
using POR.

Dave
Weymouth MA