Re: (ET) Dan's 2/10A charger

Guys don't replace the timer, buy a Landis controller
and keep the ET charged all the time.
The Landis replaces the timer and monitors the pack
voltage to keep the pack at 100% charge using the ET
charger.
I have had a Landis for 4 years and I always stay
charged.
Thanks,
Paul Holzschuher
E15 and C185

--- "David Roden (Akron OH USA)" <etpost drmm net>