Re: (ET) Dan's 2/10A charger

Good idea rewiring.   Nother idea, a spdt switch on that timer motor wire
to make it either countdown once or every day.  But who cares about being
reversable?  I've seen these at flea markets, used, for a buck.  There's
3 or 4 of the dratted things floating around here somewhere cause of
that.  Countdown timers are expensive and here we are making our own out
of something cheap and plentiful.

Dave
Weymouth MA