Re: (ET) New Book Includes Pictures of My Elec-Trak

Irregardless of the technical 'use' issues,  most commercial hydrogen is
a by product of natural gas refining (and likely will continue to be).
Therefore,  hydrogen users will still be in the clutches of the fossil
fuel industry barons.  Hydrogen, as presently manufactured, based on a
depleting natural resource,  is not a sustainable product.

Dave
Weymouth MA