Re: (ET) Alltrax output!

On 24 Oct 2006 at 0:00, Christopher Zach wrote:

> Oh David, the standard Elec-trak system is not that bad.

I wasn't talking about the GE controller.  I didn't even refer to it.  No
idea what made you think that.  <scratches head>

My point was that one can't judge whether a transistor controller is able
produce its full rated current by measuring current while the motor is
unloaded or lightly loaded.  Or, to state it another way, one can't say
that
the controller is defective by making such a measurement.

Please re-read what I wrote and see if it makes more sense the second
time.
If not, then I guess I just need to make things more clear.  Sorry.

David Roden - Akron, Ohio, USA

     The difference between the US and the EU is that they're a
     post-industrial democratic society, and we're a post-democratic
     industrial society.  Think about it:  Where else in the first
     world is the party currently in power also allowed to manage
     elections? What other nation manufactures more weapons and war?

                             -- Anonymous