Re: (ET) Alltrax output!

Oh ok, I thought the cheap radio shack amplifier analogy was applying to the standard E20 type controls.

It's just a minor nit of mine; for a tractor I find discrete speed control to be a nice thing. On every gas tractor I have ever driven, the throttle was at either idle or full power.

However would it be possible for the Altrax without field weakening to put more amps into the armature? If the field is at full power, then the limit is the battery voltage; the motor can only pull so much current with a full fixed field. Unless the Altrax steps up the voltage.

Chris