Re: (ET) electric saws

The electric chainsaw I've got is a Mini-Brute 12V chainsaw. I got it some years ago off eBay. Other have had problems with the power switch but "knock on wood" mine is still working pretty good, manual oiler, has a 14" blade, cuts pretty good although you do need to keep the cutting blades sharp as other people have said. I've cut quite a bit of firewood, small trees, and some trimming too.

Sent from Anthony Bailey (tonykz1 gmail com) on an Apple Power Macintosh in Southeast Missouri