Re: (ET) Alltrax output!

Not sure if I'm off-base here, but when you are programming your Alltrax with the computer, be sure to select the "turbo" setting.

I don't recall if that enables field weakening per se, but I can tell you for sure that the top speed is much more interesting.

I recognize this may not be the same issue as what Robert is dealing with, but thought it worth mentioning.

Steve