Re: (ET) Elec-Trak.com site

I have the same problem. When I see that error page I just go to the URL address and delete "login.php" leaving behind "http://www.elec-trak.com/forum/"; and hit enter. When the page reloads, you should be logged in and able to see the manuals.

Matt

From: Ralph & Elaine Vogan <ralphgv talkamerica net>
To: "Archive, Elec-Trak" <elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu>
Subject: (ET) Elec-Trak.com site
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 11:47:07 -0400

I have tried many times to get on the Elec-Trak. com site, but after I sign in all I get is this message; "In order to accept POST request originating from this domain, the admin must add this domain to the whitelist." I don't have an admin. and I cannot find any whitelist on my computer? I am using Mozilla Firefox & Thunderbird. Several months ago I even tried to resign up with the same results. Does anyone know what is wrong? :-(

Ralph V
ralphgv Talkamerica net <mailto:ralphgv centurytel net>
ET Web page
http://ralphgv.tripod.com/