(ET) insanity obfuscation

S.... B...., otherwise known as d...., the subject of the "eBay
insanity" thread, asked Ron Linn to ask me to remove this thread from
the archives so that his business clients would not be able to read
our discussion.  While I found it rather odd for him to first send a
message giving all his personal details and ask for it to be forwarded
to everyone, and to then ask for the message to be removed, I don't
want to get in a fight about it.  But I also want the archives to
reflect the discussion on the list.  So rather than removing the
messages entirely, I removed his name and email address so that
people will not find this discussion if they look him up on the net.

                                        Ken Olum