(ET) Elec-Trak.com site

I have tried many times to get on the Elec-Trak. com site, but after I sign in all I get is this message;  "In order to accept POST request originating from this domain, the admin must add this domain to the whitelist."  I don't have an admin. and I cannot find any whitelist on my computer?  I am using Mozilla Firefox & Thunderbird.  Several months ago I even tried to resign up with the same results.  Does anyone know what is wrong?  :-(

Ralph V
ralphgv Talkamerica net