Re: (ET) Mower Control

See my answer to this problem.   Your problem is not the same but is
similar.  I have seen, rather than outside diameter wear (or in addition
to it) the roller's hole get larger, therefore dropping the deck rear a
good bit (and diameter reduction dropping it simultaneously even more)

For rollers with an enlarged hole you ought to be able to find a length
of tubing that would telescope on another one (and maybe even another
one) that when slipped on the shaft, would make the part of the shaft the
rollers are on bigger so the the rollers fit tighter (but are still able
to roll).  Some 'small engine' shops can order rollers but they are
pricey.
     That's why I made my own from solid PVC (have a metalworking lathe,
a Smithy XL, don't try it on a wood lathe).   Solid PVC of a little above
the new roller's diameter can be had from McMaster-Carr (industrial
supply house that's got just about everything) put the name in your
browser. PVC comes by the foot.  Order a foot more than total length you
need as your cut ends must be squared off and there is waste.

Dave
Weymouth MA