-----Original Message-----
From: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu
[mailto:elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu] On Behalf Of Tim
Humphrey
Sent: Thursday, September 28, 2006 8:07 AM
To: ET
Subject: Re: (ET) Mower Control

Dwight;

Nice work. Your attention to detail is impressive. I sometimes wish I
could
do that level of work.

In pic 26 of 26, there appears to be a toolbox?, with a diamond plate
lid,
attached behind the seat. Is this something youe made? Could you tell us
little about it?

Thanks.

--
Stay Charged!