(ET) EGT-200 power usage problem

My EGT-200 which I have had for about a year always shows power usage beyond the red zone (pegs the needle to the right). Running the front mower alone seems to be in a reasonable zone, as well as running the traction motor alone does. When you have it in gear however, without the mower, the effort required to move the tractor on level terrain causes the needle to go full scale.

Has anyone had a similar experience, and what can be done to correct it?

In the past, with another tractor I have usually been able to clean and tighten some connections to correct this problem. That does not seem to work this time.

Thanks for your response.

Dave

EGT-200

EGT-150