(ET) Reply from D... (Suppressed At His Request) page four

 Here is page four
                Yes Ron, I HAVE considered selling copies after I have checked that it is legal. And I will probably lose money in your eyes, but I may be able to help another collector/hobbyist find what he wants. I have numerous items that collectors have given or sold me copies because the originals were not available.  So in your insignificant bet, do you want the dollar or the donut?

1)                     I don’t have deep pockets,
I have to earn every cent to be able to buy what I want.  I was not born into wealth nor did I inherit anything. And guys here is how I have done it since buying my first new car at 19.

I DON’T DRINK  I DON’T SMOKE                I DON’T DO ADULTERY

I DON’T FISH                     I DON’T HUNT   I DON’T GAMBLE

I DON’T HAVE CALLER ID (if the phone rings and I want to know who it is, I pick up the phone and say "hello")

I DON’T HAVE CALL WAITING OR CALL FORWARDING

I DON’T HAVE CABLE TV WITH 437 channels., I do have satellite with the basic program.

I HAVE A CELL PHONE WITH THE BASICS AND A REGULAR PHONE RING. It doesn’t play "bridge on the river ky (sp)" or Mozarts 93rd concerto in H major flat. It doesn’t take pictures or text message which nonsense just costs money that I can use to be insane.

I DON’T HAVE A DOOR MARKED DIVORCE (although sometimes my wife or I probably would have liked to)

I tithe 10% of my earnings AND my companies earnings and GOD has blessed me with a talent that I still enjoy since preparing my first tax return for 1956.  How many of you can say or will be able to say you are just as enthused about your profession fifty years later as when you started?

And my wife and I have raised three sons, I have designed and built three houses, the current one on a lake. I have formed and sold business, I have owned a motel and sold it and an office building. I have had pickup campers, motorcycles, travel trailers, motorhomes- one which I personally built from scratch. Presently I have a 40' Affinity etc. etc etc

                BECAUSE - thank GOD I was raised in a solid christian home with values, morals, ethics and a great work ethic, and I love what I do, AND I DON’T SIT AROUND waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa  ING  about anything.

Enough said - now you know who d... (suppressed at his request) is, and I intend to keep bidding stuff.

So quit sitting around squawking like a bunch of geese that just pulled some of their own feathers out, get out, get a part time job and get the money you are willing to pay for what you want.

I have printed off three (3) copies of your "thread discussion" - one I will keep, one I am forwarding to ebay and the third copy, it is about time to take the puppy out - I will let her chew it up or better yet - urinate on it.

I hope……….sincerely hope that I have irritated everyone of you (not Mark) enough that you will go back and read your stupid comments and apologize to the other collectors who read your thread.

Incidentally, as you all know, I recently purchased over $1100 and  $800 of literature from a seller.  And there was a bidder who bid $150.00 on every piece, because of your information I will research who it is and see if the bidding was legitimate. If not I will file a complaint with ebay and if sufficient cause, file an "internet fraud" action with the fbi.  I have had one instance where I was took for over $800.00. Thru my actions, that seller is permanently banned from ebay as either a buyer, seller or paypal account. I have also filed an "internet fraud" action and will issue a 1099 to the IRS.

In the future, if you think an ebay buyer or seller is doing something wrong - DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!  Contact me and I will use my resources and professional capacity to help you. And if you want to mess with me in the future, get your facts straight.