Re: (ET) Reply to E-bay Insanity

I thoroughly enjoy this board and the camaradie and education here.  The
information here is priceless and has gotten many an etrak healthy again.
This is a fun thing, and a useful thing.   But until this Ebay Insanity
subject dies out or blows away, I think I'll just delete every email
coming from the board, answering only what's in tonites session if it
would benefit from my input.    Hope the altercation don't take too long
to go away.  You guys I've been communicating with off the board,  I
won't delete your offboard emails, still here for you.

Dave
Weymouth MA