(ET) invite to S...(suppressed at his request)

Because I was in the original email string, I got Steve's original
reply.  Sense then we have emailed back and forth..  I personally
invited him to join the mail group and pointed him to the few web pages
about Elec Traks.  Steve is like most of us that has been bitten by the
elec trak bug.  He is very interested in joining the email group and I
hope to hear his input and stories on his machines.

So Steve if you have joined yet..
I welcome you.