(ET) Tires and RUBBER Chains

Got my ET 6 years ago and the original tires were "as hard as baseballs," no traction even on grass so I bought new 23x10.50-12 Carlisle turf saver tires and new wheels from Gunn 5 years ago.  Last Fall added rubber (not steel) tire chains for snowplowing and gardening.  Have a paver driveway and don't trust steel chains on it.  Do a Google search for 'rubber tire tractor chains,'  scroll down to the 8th entry which is Weaver Sales to see them.  They wear well and work great in snow and gardening but in gardening the dirt clods get under the rubber strips and are a nuisance to clean.  Forever tracking dirt in shed and garage.  If this is not a bother you may want to buy this tire/wheel/rubber chain package at $260 including shipping.  Photos on request.
Thanks, Jack