Re: (ET) [SPAM] Re: Leaves and an E-12

Mike - I'd like a photo of that if U got one.  I have most of an
aftermarket 'driveway vac'  sort of a billy goatish thing that came with
an obviously factory installed GE snow blower motor on it.   Want to see
what the rest of it looks like on yours before commiting myself to
designing my own concept of what  the rest should be.  It looks powerful
enough to do grass clippings right off the lawn without a chute.

Dave
Weymouth MA

http://imagine-msn.com/messenger/launch80/default.aspx?locale=en-us&sour