-----Original Message-----
From: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu
[mailto:elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu] On Behalf Of Perry Cain
Sent: Monday, September 18, 2006 10:05 AM
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: Re: (ET) Leaves and an E-12

I ask every year about leaf solutions.  I have a few acres, literally
surrounded by trees.  If anyone has done something that actually has
worked,
I would like to know as well.  I get more leaves than I can get picked up.
Which of course, thrills my neighbors all winter long, and into the spring.

Perry Cain
perry suppleye com