Re: (ET) Source for small Ni-cads and NiMHs?

about that c-cell in the D-cell pkg... I have some old Everready NiCd like
that.
I cut one open wondering why it rattled and felt a little too light for a
D-cell.
Now if I'm buying batts in a store I shake 'em, if it feels like it
rattles (i
can't hear) I don't buy it.  If it feels too light to be real I don't buy
it
either.