Re: (ET) E-bay insanity

It is kind of mind-boggling - $142.50 for a single
sheet of paper?!?  The only consolation, judging by my
experience observing eBay for the past 6 or 7 years,
is that the same buyer can't keep that pace forever.
Eventually they'll have all they can buy or want to
buy, and the next piece that comes up will then be
affordable by regular folks.

Kelly Williams
Mount Joy, PA