-----Original Message-----
From: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu
[mailto:elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu] On Behalf Of Dan Childress
Sent: Monday, September 11, 2006 11:04 AM
To: Elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: (ET) charging time

My charger is not working at present and as a temp measure I purchased a 15
amp charger.  Connected it to two 6 volt batteries (12volts).  Batteries
were new, used approx 20 min to check out the tractor.  It took in excess
of
12 hours to charge the two batteries.  Is this what I can expect?  May need
to get a larger charger.
Dan
E-14
E-15