To: <mr23 mn rr com>
Sent: Thursday, September 07, 2006 7:23 AM
Subject: Re: (ET) Alltrax install!

Sounds as if you want to do something that GE warns about in their manual
- not to go immediately into reverse.  I woudn't get near this issue with
a 10 foot pole.   There are apt to be electrical repercussions as well as
mechanical ones which could be noisy.  I find absolutely nothing wrong
with the way either of my 2 bigframe ET's  are designed to be operated
now.

Dave
Weymouth MA