Re: (ET) Some advice on 12V deep cycle floodies

Hey Geoff,  with that big list of tractors no wonder your lawn is so
small.  It's covered with tractors.   Seriously, I do not like 12's at
all, least of all car types.  I would check out  marine batteries of your
needed group size (batts in it already may be smaller than the max size
it could take).  Marine types are built sturdier inside and priced near
premium car batteries.

Dave
Weymouth MA